Manager of Administration/Claims at DAC
Get to Know Jeannie
Jeannie has been with Diversified for over 30 years, starting her career in March of 1985 as Group Health Claims Adjuster. She splits the majority of her days between managing the Customer Service Department and Flex.
Not only has basic healthcare coverage increased in cost, but throughout her many years in the industry Jeannie has also seen increases in the cost of preventative coverage, deductibles and out of pocket expenses. All things she feels have made it more difficult for their clients and healthcare consumers in general. It becomes difficult for employers to provide insurance coverage for their employees and it sometimes becomes almost impossible for the average person to seek the care they may need.
Third party administrators (TPA’s) are doing all they can to offer affordable group health plans with good coverage. Self-funded plans, for the most part, really give employers the opportunity to offer affordable plans that are customizable and really benefit their employees.
Jeannie enjoys helping employers educate their employees on how best to use their health plan.
- East Hartford High School Graduate
- Hartford Insurance Group education in the Health Insurance Industry
- Health Insurance Association of America (HIAA), also known as, America’s
- Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) course
- American Dental Association (ADA) course
- Short-term Disability Training
- Casualty Claim Adjuster course and License State of Connecticut
- Training with Diversified Group: Section 125, Section 132, Eligibility, COBRA and HIPPA training
- Hartford Insurance Group
- Fully Insured Group Medical, Dental and Short-term Disability plans
- Joined Diversified Group in 1985
Jeannie enjoys spending time with her immediate family – her husband, 3 sons, 3 daughter-in-laws and 4 wonderful grandchildren. She loves camping and animals. Jeannie likes to travel to Florida in the winter and Maine in the summer. She is a baseball fan and her favorite team is the NY Yankees.