Dave Follansbee had prior experience as a Claims Analyst before joining Diversified Group as a Claims Adjuster in 1986. Since then, he has advanced to Vice President of Operations and Compliance. He feels he wears his compliance hat most often since federal and state regulation has become such an important part of their operations and the critical services they provide to clients.
In recent years, Dave feels Diversified has been successful at evolving their role as a Third Party Administrator to helping clients and healthcare consumers manage intensifying challenges. TPAs are no longer just claims processors. Employers must strive to offer comprehensive coverage at costs that employees can actually handle. They look to Diversified for guidance with healthcare reform, regulatory compliance, ways to help consumers make better financial choices with healthcare and to be a voice for self-funded employees in state and federal government.
Diversified Offers Numerous Services that Benefit Clients and Members:
- HANDS ON employer compliance assistance
- Corporate wellness and fitness programs
- User friendly and educational websites and mobile apps
- Case management
- Disease management
- Specialty and Biotech Drug management
- National and regional PPOs with best in class discounts
- New provider reimbursement methodology
- Data analytics
Our clients success in keeping healthcare costs manageable and improving the well being of their members is proof that these services and programs work.
▪ BA, University of Massachusetts – Amherst
▪ John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Company – Life & Health Insurance Agent
▪ National TPA – Senior Claims Analyst
▪ Diversified Group – 1986 to Present
Industry & Community Involvement
▪ Society of Professional Benefits Administrators (SPBA)
▪ Self-Insurance Institute of America (SIIA)
Dave enjoys gardening, photography and walking, along with spending time with his wife. His favorite vacation spot is the southern coast of Maine and his favorite trip was to Greece and Turkey. Dave’s favorite sport is baseball and he loves those Boston Red Sox!